Musandam is located at one the most beautiful places in Oman. In case, you are planning a trip, you will be delighted to see the rugged coastlines, the gorgeous waters, and the magnificent mountains found in the Fjords of Musandam. It is indeed a place to be along with family and close friends.
What can you do at Musandam?
- You can dive and swim all you want, and you will certainly enjoy your time. There is no need to worry because we keep in mind all safety measures. Therefore, life jackets and sea divers will be at your disposal. Not every day you will be swimming in the clear water and have a mesmerizing encounter with the sea creatures.
- Now, some of you might want to board and sail across the ocean in the Arabic traditional wooden dhow cruise.
- Once you are there, you have to visit the magnificent Hajor Rock Mountains and trek on the beautiful trails from dusk until dawn. While hiking, it is important to keep a water bottle with you at all time.
- There is more to Musandam then meets the eye. All the photography enthusiasts can click their favorite photos, and also capture the scenery of cave.
- The best part about Musandam is that there are planned activities for everyone. If you do not like Swimming, you can still do a lot of fun on the water, like fishing. Now, even if you do not know the basics of fishing, then you can learn from the experts in the field. For starters, all you need to know is how to bait a fish, and you are good to go.
- Along the way, we will give you unlimited water, coffee, soft drinks in order to keep you fresh in the blazing hot summer.
Where can you Find Further Information?
Phoenix Desert Safari Tours is a company that provides touring facilities in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Along with that, we take pride in the fact that we offer some of the most cost-effective Musandam trip deals. In case, you want to get top services, then you should try this site. We are a company known to provide one of the safest Dubai tours, and many tourists have chosen us because of this very reason. Those people who would like to know more can contact any of our tour guides today.